24 Surviving Long Distance Relationship Quotes
Long distance relationship is tough, definitely. Surviving it requires a lot of commitment, faith and trust. I am experiencing it right now, right here, with you. I can totally understand how you feel. So I’ve written quite a lot of tips for you. But today, it’s a little bit different. I’ve compiled a list of quotes that I personally feel it’s relevant, encouraging and inspiring for both you and me at this point of life. It’s my pleasure to share them with you and help each other survive this tough time and reach the happy ending that we all want. You can even share some of these with your distant lover to strengthen your love for each other. Let’s begin…
All the images in this post are create by me. I spend one whole afternoon on this, doing by best to create the best quote images. I hope you enjoy them. I’ve also included sharing buttons on all images, so please feel free to share the love with your partner and your friends.
24 Surviving LDR Quotes
1. “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.”
2. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
3. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”
4. “We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.”
5. “True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.”
6. “Though space restraint us from being together, but one thing I am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that restraining me from loving you…”
7. “Don’t measure the distance; measure my love.”
8. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected”
9. “In human relationships, distance is not measured in miles but in affection. Two people can be right next to each other, yet miles apart.”
10. “Distance is temporary, but our love is permanent.”
11. “The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.”
12. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you share the same love in your hearts.”
13. “The longer you wait for something. The more you appreciate it when you get it. Because anything worth having is always worth the wait.”
14. “As long as you’re in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can’t travel.”
15. “If distance were measured in terms of the heart we’d never be more than a minute apart.”
16. “Time is our only obstacle and like all things, this too shall pass.”
17. “Maybe, it’s not the distance that’s the problem, but how you handle it.”
– David leviathan, dash & lily’s book of dares
18. “Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.”
19. “The trial of distance has given our relationships a depth that can’t really be matched.”
20. “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” — Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
The next 3 quotes are very similar in terms of their meaning but all have their own beauty
21. “Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.”
22. “Things that are easily acquired, obtained, or maintained, without any effort or sacrifice lack value…it’s human nature.”
23. “For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice” – John Burroughs
This last one is my favorite!
24. “Be the success story you’re looking for. Be the ones to survive your long distance relationship. Be the inspiration for others to follow.” – Dee King
I always want to prove to all those who are pessimistic about my relationship. I’m still working my way out. But I’m determined to be the success story and the inspiration for others! I hope you have that determination and will too. Because if the person is right, everything is worthwhile!
By the way, in all other areas of our lives, we should all aim to be the success story and the inspiration for others. Put this mindset deep in your heart as one of your goals. Your effort plus time will prove it to you and to everyone.
I hope you are inspired by these quotes that I specially picked for you. Thank you for reading. If you have any great quotes, please feel free to leave them in the comments below to share with everyone.
Also, these quotes are great to be shared with your loved one. Simply click the share buttons anywhere in this post.
Good luck and all the best to your relationship. Don’t forget these essential things to make your relationship a Fun & Enriching one!